- Make sure to put your child's name on lunch bags, sweatshirts, and jackets.
Cabrillo Parking Lot Protocol
1) When dropping off children in the valet line, please remember this is just a drop off. If you like to watch your child walk in through the gate, you need to park & walk them up.
2) If there is a line please wait your turn, you should not be pulling in front of cars already in line to drop off their children.
3) Please do not let children walk through parking lot unaccompanied.
4) Please be courteous and do not use the north side of the parking lot marked for staff to park, this section is for Staff only. If you are volunteering please park on south side of parking lot or on street.
For Cub Parents!
Parent Volunteers must submit proof of a TB (Mantoux) test to the school prior to volunteering in classroms. TB tests are good for 3 years. Complete IPM Training ASAP and turn into the office.
Make sure to put your child's name on lunch bags, sweatshirts, and jackets.