Juan Cabrillo Elementary School
"Where we grow and learn together"
Cabrillo Watch D.O.G.S
- Sign up to volunteer as a Juan Cabrillo Watch D.O.G. this
January in 3 easy steps.
- Click for more information.
- Click to Watch D.O.G.S Orientation Video
- Links to websites students can use at home: Powerpoint
1) You can pay for your child's lunches on-line at my school bucks.
2) Make sure to put child's name on outerwear (Sweatshirt/Jackets)
3) If your child is absent, please call Lupe at 310-725-5436 or email her at
LMontalvan@wiseburn.k12.ca.us. Give child's name, Rm. # or Teacher & reason they are out.
Cabrillo School Accountability Report Card (Spanish / English)
Cabrillo Parking Lot Protocol
1) When dropping off children in the valet line, please remember this is just a drop off. If you like to
watch your child walk in through the gate, you need to park & walk them up.
2) If there is a line please wait your turn, you should not be pulling in front of cars already in line to drop
off their children.
3) Please do not let children walk through parking lot unaccompanied.
4) Please be courteous and do not use the north side of the parking lot marked for staff to park, this
section is for Staff only. If you are volunteering please park on south side of parking lot or on street.
Conference Period / Shortened Day Schedule
- Tedde to 2nd Grade Students
December 8–19 & March 23-27
Tedde/Kdgn. 8:20 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.
1st & 2nd Gr. – 8:45 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Tedde/Kdgn. Shortened Day Schedule
8:20 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.
- June 15 – Last Day of School
Tedde/Kdgn. 8:20 – 11:30 a.m.
1st & 2nd Gr. 8:45 – 11:55 a.m.
LOST AND FOUND
Please check if your child is missing any outerwear.
MY SCHOOL BUCKS
Parents, you can now pay online for school lunches by going to the My School Bucks Website and signing up! Click here to go the the website and register now!
Parent Volunteers must submit proof of a TB (Mantoux) test to the school prior to volunteering in classroms. TB tests are good for 3 years. Complete IPM Training ASAP and turn into the office. Click for IPM Flyer.
Your child needs to be fever free 24 hours without medication before returning to school.
The Wiseburn Education Foundation exists to enhance student education, provide supplemental funding, and unify the schools and community of the Wiseburn Unified School District. WEF is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization solely dedicated to supporting WUSD.